UP TO ITS FULL
UP TO ITS FULL
If you’ve already activated your card, we encourage you to use it. The more you do, the more you gain. If you haven’t already activated your card, you can do so at a branch, at one of our ATMs, or by calling us at 1-800-992-3808. Visit one of our locations to get your contactless debit card today.
Additionally, be sure to enroll in eBanking and add your Blue Foundry Bank Debit Card to your Digital Wallet today. Just simply add your card into your smartphone's Digital Wallet app and you're ready to start making purchases.
Benefits when you use your Debit Card:
- Contactless Payment: Experience faster, more convenient, and more secure transactions. No more inserting cards, just tap and you're done.
- Rewards: Participate in our quarterly Blue Axis™ Checking promotions and you could earn up to $120 annually.1 If you don’t have a Blue Axis™ Checking Account – open one today!
- Digital Wallet: Enjoy seamless access to your funds by linking your Debit Card to your digital wallet for easy tap-and-go payments.
- Debit Card Management: Manage your Debit Card when you enroll in eBanking. This includes setting transaction alerts and limits, blocking merchant types, and even temporarily turning your card off.
- International Travel: Don’t forget to notify us when you travel abroad. When you use your Blue Axis™ Checking Account Debit Card, you can take advantage of things like unlimited ATM fee rebates worldwide.2
1.APY (Annual Percentage Yield) of 0.15% is based on an interest rate of 0.15%, with a minimum balance of $0.01. Rate is effective as of 7/1/21 and is subject to change after account opening. Minimum opening deposit of $1. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account. In order to receive a $10 reimbursement credit per month, your checking account must remain open until the reimbursement credit is posted, which is within 60 days after the month end cycle date of the month the payment posts to the Debit MasterCard®.
2.Unlimited ATM fee rebates apply to cash withdrawals using your Debit MasterCard® at all participating Accel and Cirrus ATMs worldwide. ATM fee rebates do not apply to any fees other than those assessed for using an ATM to withdraw cash from your Blue Foundry Bank® checking account. Blue Foundry Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate, based on information it receives from MasterCard® and ATM operators. Blue Foundry Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM fee rebate at any time.
DisclaimerBy accessing the link noted you will be leaving the Blue Foundry Bank® website and entering a website hosted by another party. Please be advised that the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering may be different than those of
Blue Foundry Bank®.
Thank you for visiting
You will now be directed to
the Blue Foundry Bank® Website
Click OK to continue or
close out to cancel.