Effortless banking starts with instant account access anytime and from anywhere you have use of a computer or mobile phone.
Welcome to the most convenient way to monitor your money, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, receive your statements, and generally manage your finances.
There’s power in staying connected. It’s the basis for total financial control, positioning you for smarter saving and spending habits over the long haul. With our free online banking services, you have secure access to your accounts 24/7, from a computer, tablet or phone. Banking is so much easier this way.
For eBanking support, call: 1-844-620-5306
Everywhere you go, we’re right at your side. Nothing should get in the way of you performing your transactions on the go. To get started, download our app from the Apple Store or Google Play and click on the registration button.
For eMobile support, call: 1-844-620-5306
PERSON-TO-PERSON PAYMENTS ZELLE® COMING SOON
Pay your friends, family and others you owe by sending money directly to their bank account. When it’s time to split the bill, pay for a service, give the gift of money, or contribute your share of an expense, use Zelle®. Look for it in our banking app. No need to write out a check or run to the ATM. It’s fast, secure and easy.
To elevate your banking experience, sign up for electronic statements. They get to you faster than the paper ones and are much easier to archive and organize.
To enroll for eStatements:
• Log in to eBanking
• On the Account Summary screen choose the third tab titled eStatements
• All account numbers for which eStatements will be available are displayed
• Click on View eDocuments link next to the account you want to enroll
• On the Account eStatement Enrollment page, check the box to receive email notification when statements are available
• Select Next located on the lower right side of screen
• Read, review and accept the Terms & Conditions of eStatements
• Scroll down to obtain PDF code indicated in red, enter this code in the blank field located on bottom left of screen, and Submit
• Final screen choose Next You’ve successfully enrolled!
Note: You cannot enroll for eStatements on a mobile device.
Get up-to-the-minute information on your account and account services with telephone banking. With 24-hour access to your accounts, you can verify activity, including checks and deposits, review transaction history, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
To sign up for Telephone Banking, call:
You will need to enter a temporary PIN (Personal Identification Number). Your temporary PIN will be the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Business users will use the last five (5) digits of the signer's Social Security Number (SSN).