Job Type: Full-time
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Summary: Integral BSA Team member responsible for ensuring compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, and related laws and regulations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· 3 years of experience in AML/BSA specific functions.
· 5 years of overall professional experience in financial services.
· College degree strongly preferred.
· Excellent PC skills required, including proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
· Professionally certified in the money laundering realm, whether ACAMS or CAFP.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to details are needed to ensure proper recordkeeping. Sense of accountability and ownership over “quality”.
· Experience with case management platforms such as Verafin or Actimize.
· Analytical skillset, with the ability to sift through voluminous transactional data to extract / summarize key elements.
· Objective decision-making skills, and the ability to defend one’s own work.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex situations into easily understood narratives and tables.
· Ability to work independently, and as a team, throughout the organization.
· Ability to handle sensitive situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, LGBTQ, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.